Staradora operates in good faith. The purpose of this policy is to protect the associated Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) of third parties as well as those of our customers.
We will respond quickly and efficiently to notices of alleged IPR infringement.
However, Staradora requires your help to identify potentially IPR infringing items. As intellectual property owners are responsible for protecting their own IP and Staradora does not claim to hold legal expertise on IPR matters, both parties must necessarily cooperate on this policy.
If you believe that material or content residing on or accessible through the Staradora infringes your copyright (or the copyright of someone whom you are authorized to act on behalf of), please send a notice of copyright infringement to us. We will remove the the infringing material after we reviewed. The statement must clearly contain all of the following information:
- The full name of the intellectual property owner
- The name of the company you represent)
- Your address (including City, State and Zip Code)
- Your contact email address and telephone number
- A detailed and full description of the intellectual property rights you claim are infringed
- An explanation of the alleged infringement and its location on the Staradora
- A declaration that you have a good-faith belief that an IPR has been violated
- A statement that the information in your Notice is correct to the best of your knowledge
- A declaration that you will indemnify Staradora from/against any claims, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees) which Staradora may incur in connection with the restriction of the account identified in this notice.
Any misrepresentations and/or inaccuracies, either willfully or as a result of neglect, made in your notice may expose you to liability and damages. You must carefully consider relevant IP defenses, limitations or exceptions. For specific legal advice regarding policy details, consult an attorney.
This email address is only for legal matters and must not be used for any pre-sale, order tracking or after-sale issues. For these issues, please contact us via our Support Center, our representatives will be more than happy to help you there.